country house experience
- Luxury accommodation set in beautiful rolling and tranquil Devon countryside
- Expert local guides and fully supported routes
- Includes the opportunity to ride a full carbon, high spec bike thanks to our partner Factor Bikes, the official bike provider to UCI ProTour team AG2R La Mondiale*
- Swimming pool, sauna, massage**, gym
- An incredible "Welcome Pack" including clothing from Le Col, skincare products from VeloSkin and nutrition from OTE, hand-picked to help you ride
- Cytech bike mechanic support
- Bikes washed, checked and prepped after each ride
- Yoga class spoecifically tailored to combat the rigours of cycling
- All food and drink for the whole weekend, on and off the bike
- Menus tailored specifically for health and well-being
- Specific sport nutrition support throughout the weekend
- Comfortable beds with organic linen and a variety of room options
- A maximum of 15 riders per retreat will be guided out on the road by 3 talented local cyclists and a neutral support vehicle
*See the Factor Package information // **Therapeutic and Deep Tissue Sports Massage to be booked at an additional cost
Prices from £750 for a shared twin room (£850 for a single occupancy double) and shared double room options are also available.
Back at the house it's all about recovery and replenishment, with yoga, sports massage, swimming pool and incredible wholesome, locally sourced food to help repair and rebuild your body stronger than before. Off the bike you can be as active as you wish - stroll through the mature gardens, stretch off in the gym, play a few frames of snooker in the games room, or just kick back and read the latest magazines.
We always like hearing about big plans or exciting adventures so feel free to drop us a line and tell us what you're up to - we'll do everything we can to cater for a specific goal, from Ride London to La Marmotte. Click here to find out more about our team and the diverse riding experience they bring to the retreats.